Tuesday 28 May 2013

Surprise

I finally gathered courage to start a blog but the most weird thing happened to me. I think it is partly because I have been out
of school for a month and am now my mind is fixed on getting a job.
It is a normal scenario for one to forget their password but as for me I forgot my user name but I remembered my password. Talk of weird. Anyway that aside, I cracked my head for almost a week and I managed to recall the user name, though it was in the process of me creating a new account.

The thing that is really occupying my mind is the job hunting business. Am a believer of equal opportunity and a chance for everyone despite the intense corruption in our country. We may not all land ourselves executive jobs but we shall all end up somewhere. The lord is very just so make the best out of every opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment