Tuesday 7 January 2014

What is The Role of The Newest Character on ‘Mali’?


I know this is not my usual line of writing but this character I could not just shut up about her. Not that she is a bad person, not at all but the role she plays leaves me with so many
questions.
Let me begin by introducing ‘Mali’ a television series that airs on NTV. It is based on a sour relationship of two women who were married to the same wealthy man who died and left behind a business empire, Mali Holdings.  The two women are a complete contrast with one being very religious and the other being a free spirit.

I will stop at that because I am not doing a synopsis what I am interested in is the newest character, Avril. She is a very talented woman and I like her. What I am not sure is if I like her because we share the same name or because people tell me I look like her, which reminds me of how talented I am (Lol).

I fail to understand her role in the program. I am not saying that I cannot see that she does the photocopying and also sits at the reception but I do not get it. Since she was introduced almost all the men working at Mali Holdings want to win her over. Did the series need that? ‘Mali’ is a well scripted and produced series I believe bringing in a person to cause destruction in the office was not necessary.

However, this is just my opinion; the producers know best what message they want to pass across. Avril is a good actor we all loved her in ‘Shugha’ and I am sure we will love her in ‘Mali’ despite her role.


Tell us what you think.

Here are related articles:
1.The Unbeliveable Brookhouse Fees Structure..
2. We Need Emotions and Choices
3. To Be or Not To Be Wealthy


No comments:

Post a Comment